Lavender is Magic

My sunburn is beginning to be annoying.  I just saw my doc and he’s giving me two days off (Friday and Monday) so that my skin gets a break.  Sheesh.   Fortunately, my BFF Janet told me to put lavender on the burn and it is helping.

I’m usually so careful in the sun…ironic to get such a burn indoors!

5 twigs

Treatments completed: 23

Treatments to go: 5

2 Replies to “Lavender is Magic”

  1. Being a redhead growing up in Miami Beach, we always kept a stalk of aloe in the fridge. Messy stuff, but totally amazing. Pretty sure you can get 99% aloe gel at Walgreen’s – the other 1% is soothing menthol.

    Good luck!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *